High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini-game: Strip DDR.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkus

Mini-game: Strip DDR. Empty
PostSubject: Mini-game: Strip DDR.   Mini-game: Strip DDR. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:08 pm

I would think adding a strip DDR (Dance Dance Revelation) mini-game to High Tail Hall's already nice strip mini-game pool would be a nice idea. As I'm sure everyone knows what DDR is and how it's played I won't explain it, but for those who never heard of it, you can learn about the game play here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_Dance_Revolution#Gameplay

I have seen such games before where the girl dances while you play, as you get a good streak going they begin removing parts of there outfit till they are completely nude, when you begin missing they will start putting there cloths back on. Sad When you win you usually get to have sex with them either on the dance floor or somewhere else in the club as your reward for winning. Another way of going about such a game would be doing a strip-tease on stage, and you play over multiple short levels, if you you fail a level it's game over, if you just pass a level you simply go to the next and they will not remove any clothes, do good/great job they will remove a peice of there outfit and contuine there striptease. You beat the mini-game by stripping them completely and as your reward, (As getting to watch a great strip-tease can't possibly be enough, right?) they will hop off the stage and blow/fuck you in front of the audience. Cool

Now I think this would make a nice addition to the strip mini-game pool, but if you see any problems in this idea please post it below, or just your thought in general. Cool
Back to top Go down
mohaaa

mohaaa

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Strip DDR.   Mini-game: Strip DDR. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Awesome idea!! Twisted Evil +1
Back to top Go down
Drace

Drace

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Strip DDR.   Mini-game: Strip DDR. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:28 pm

This is the third time this has been suggested but then again I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Umber

Umber

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Strip DDR.   Mini-game: Strip DDR. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Give Us The God Damn Link Already!!!
Back to top Go down
sexmaster

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Strip DDR.   Mini-game: Strip DDR. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 3:49 am

Sounds like a Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool idea.Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Strip DDR.   Mini-game: Strip DDR. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini-game: Strip DDR.
Page 1 of 1