High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is me trying to help. Audibly.

Go down 
+4
Renara
HTH_Tyvara_Panther
this website is shit
Denizine Reilaruse
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

This is me trying to help. Audibly. Empty
PostSubject: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm

NOTE: SCROLL DOWN TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE OP, WHERE MOST OF THE GOD STUFF IS. This'll save you some time reading.

To elaborate: It's from the the full track of what you hear when on floor one(looking at lucky, I think.) I took the whole track and extracted the part with words. I though perhaps it could go into another club like neon lights or element(since neither currently have music to them.), a new one under construction maybe, or it could even be a track that plays during a particular girl's sex scene.

Any song I post, you'll want to listen to the whole thing. That's where
it comes to me to cut it down to the good parts that you find in the
whole thing.

I've made a few different versions of it. And for fear of getting banned from somewhere, I'll make these download-to-plays. It's a precaution cus i rather like my youtube, muziboo, and proboards accounts.

I can't name these as of yet, but I'm sure I'll be able to think of something. Perhaps you can help? I know they're about the same, but they're not all the same. In my world, that grants all three different ones their own unique name.

This is the mediafire folder. Keep an eye on it, I might get a wild hair and start making other things into hth2 kinda music. Very Happy

UPDATE: While looking for other material, I found this list of remixes of the original. If you're interested, below are links to each remix. Listen all the way through, and say something if there's a part you think would make good hth2 material.

Noir Dub Mix
Mellygasm Remix
AdamK Dirty Remix
Burufunks Dirty Mackin' Remix

Most of what I post will be Trance or Electronica. If you have something to suggest that does not fall under either of those two genres, post it anyway, but mention it.

Also, if anyone wants a copy of any of these, PM me. I'll get a copy to you within a day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 7/6/11 10:07 pm CDT:
I found one of my old favorites. Here, have a listen. I'll make a note right now. Any song I post, you'll want to listen to the whole thing. That's where it comes to me to cut it down to the good parts that you find in the whole thing.

UPDATE 7/6/11 10:19 PM CDT:
Most of the things I'm digging out of my collection are best for room music, not sex scene music. But here we go with Orbital. I'm sure I can find plenty for both by him.

For example: in a sex scene, some of this track might fit.

And in a room, this. It is supposed to be a seamless next track kind of thing to the previous, Lush 3-1.

Lush 3-1 and 3-2 are one track in two.

UPDATE 7/7/11 12:05 AM CDT:

More Orbital tracks!

Possible-Sex-Scene-Music-Containing-Tracks:

The Moebius
Hackers Starting Theme(skip to 2:00 on this one.)

Possible-Ambient-Room-Music-Containing-Tracks:
Monday(Skip to 0:30 in this one)
Philosophy By Numbers (Good for a dance place.)

This-Serves-Both-Purposes-Tracks/:
Choice(Would be real nice in some kind of club, and especialy if I could find an Instrumental version.)
Oi
Old Style (Bit of an action one when fully under-way.)
Beezlebeat (Another good dance one.)
Crash and Carry (Very quick, action kind of music.)

I-Don't-Know-Where-To-Put-Them-Tracks:
Saints Theme(Sort of action, running-out-of-time track.)
Planet of The Shapes(Skip to 5:15 on this one)
Mock Tudor
Much ado about Nothing Left
Monorail

And as well, I stitched together those two-in-one track tracks and blah. It's here. The transition is around 5:40.

UPDATE 7/7/11 7:00PM CDT:
The Moebius, shortened.

Also, a cut from it suitable for a club, maybe also a sex scene.

Last, but not least, a loop from the track, suitable for anything, but mostly a sex scene.

UPDATE 7/8/11 2:12AM CDT:
Don't TL;DR: There's lots of new.

First, a few mixes I've done, or almost completed. A couple might have a random glitch that I haven't found yet. I've also got lots more material for the masses to scan for good stuff.

New Stuff: All on a grooveshark playlist.If you cant get into grooveshark for whatever reason, I dont know of a way to help. Grooveshark is my only access to this kind of thing anyways. It'd take a tad too long to get it all onto my hard drive and then upload them.(That means there's a plethora.)

http://grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Hth+Playlist/56493869

New Mixes: All at divshare, so you may stream without downloading(But you may download as well.):
Loop from 'Choice'
Lush-3 Again, but considerably better this time- and with less fat. Only issue left in it is this flawed transition from 3-1 to 3-2.
Loop from 'Speed Freak'
Fatless version of 'Speed Freak'
Nothing Left Out, Sex Loop 1
Nothing Left Out, Club Mix 1
Nothing Left Out, Club Mix 2
Nothing Left Out, Club Mix 3(Loop)
The Girl With the Sun in Her Head, Sex Loop 1
The Girl with The Sun in Her Head, Sex Loop 2

FROM HERE DOWN(in this update allocation):
Each track, if it's a loop, will have a separated cutout part in the ass end of the track, which is actually an example of what happens when it loops back to the beginning. If the track is requested, that will be edited out.

Trainspotting Theme, Club Loop
Otono, Sex Loop
Last Thing, Sex Loop
Chime, Sex Mix 1
Chime, Sex Mix 2
Pay Per View, Sex Mix 1
Pay Per View, Sex Mix 2
Steel Cube Idolatory, Sex Loop

This update will be updated as divshare finishes processing them. I may wait until they're all done.

UPDATE 7/8/11 11:54PM CDT:

Found some music that sounds good as an intro theme. Skip to about 2:00 to hear it in full swing. But at about 2:47, it changes gears completely All before that is the desired part. I'm not sure what the rest might be good for.

http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Kein+Trink+Wasser/593y0?src=5

Also, A track on which I'd like an opinion; Good for a club?

Original

A remix, with things in it that I can mix into the Original.

UPDATE 7/10/11 !2:44PM CDT:

I've introduced a new technique that I hope to use in all my future dance/club/room mixes. It's a pseudo-3D effect.

Here's what happens:
I copy the final track twice. One I move all the way to the left channel, the other all the way to the right, and both recieve an equal drop of their volume.

Then, they receive a VERY small delay in beginning. This causes the sound to 'echo' in your ears. Thus, for my ears anyways, the sound starts coming from all around(and slightly above) you.

I'm calling it dClub.(Denizine's Club.)

So, this is the preview track I made of it(also one of my mixes for HTH). When you get to the loopback example at the end, you'll hear the difference.[i]

Last edited by Denizine Reillaruse on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:32 pm

and again, i too want to help with this. i have a lot of spare pc parts. and would like to see this game move along faster. have video cards, ram, a few processers, hell even got a complete ibm system i'd donate if it would help.
just let me know.....
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Well right now all I will need is input. The rest I'm fine on.
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:11 pm

i cant get to your music for some reason
keeps taking me back to my own page
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Oh dear. Fixed it. Try the link again.
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 pm

i am digging the loop, is that you on the track?

ok listening to taureg. dig the first miute and a half. then skip to 3mins in where the chick starts singing.thats a good part. the next minute of that is good. then about 3.53minn in when it chsnges is good

Last edited by ZAwful on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:46 pm

No, it's deadmau5's original. The only hardware I lack is a good mic. I have one, but it's not good enough.

Have you listened to any of the remixes yet?

Last edited by Denizine on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:50 pm

not yet, listening to the hth whole. now
they are next

Edit : well out of all 4 i like the noir dub the best.
had me tappin my toes

Edit 2 : do you facebook or chat?

Please try to edit your posts instead of posting 3 times
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 pm

ZAwful wrote:
well out of all 4 i like the noir dub the best.
had me tappin my toes

Hey that's something. Remember what point in the track it was?

EDIT: I have facebook, yahoo, icq(if i can remember my #) google talk, and sms.
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm

kinda from the start, it generly got me goin right away.

whats your facebook, the same?

Edit: havent messed with icq in quite a bit. didnt even realize it was still around.
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 pm

I sent you a pm.

EDIT: Ah, one of my old favorites. Tuareg by Ricky LeRoy.

How's this sound, guys?

EIDT2: Orbital saves the day! Check the 7/6/11 10:19pm update in OP to see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
HTH_Tyvara_Panther
Admin
HTH_Tyvara_Panther

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:13 am

We definitely like these. If you'd like to send your music for use in HTH, feel free to send it to: hthstudios.dj[at]gmail.com. As always, we will give credit where credit is due. ^^

We'll certainly be keeping an eye on you. Thanks for these.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tyvarapanther/
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:32 am

No prob. Though the credit honestly goes to Orbital, Deadmau5, and Ricky Leroy. Those are the artists. My only credit is giving them mention here. And if it happens for the cut-downs.

I can save you some work if I'm told what from any track you need. So if you or Crow has a message as such for me, Pm me and you will have your order delivered within a day.
Back to top Go down
Renara

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:06 am

I'm afraid I can't get any of the grooveshark links to work, either times out or the player gets stuck on "loading", there anywhere else to listen to any of these? I'll have to check out the Mediafire download later anyway.

Just wanted to transfer my thoughts from the updates thread since it was really getting a bit off topic.

Basically my preference on the music is that it fit the theme of the area as closely as possible. So while standard dance/rave type music may make sense for the clubs in a general sense, it might be interesting to be a bit broader. My best example is Element, which could work well with a tribal styled piece of music, preferably with full on tribal drums.

House of Eve is more of a Strip Club, bit difficult to decide if it's meant to be a themed one or not, but I suppose the music should tie in with Candy's dance-style, or whoever else is dancing at the time.

Just some thoughts anyway; but the broader the range of music the better, while area appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 am

Hm. The grooveshark links are working for me. I'll see if I can get the tracks into my mediafire folder soon.
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 pm

There is a new update in the OP.

I've acquired that Wild Hair I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake

Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

hmm electronics aye .. mmh .. BT (Brian Transeau) has good stuff to work with or get inspired by , .. also the band "I Will Never Be The Same" .. maybe "Atlas Plug" .. maybe "Voicians" xD or maybe you're not looking for it at all
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks for the input! I may soon have enough to mix different artists together! I'm on Grooveshark right now. Know of anywhere else I can stream brian's music? Grooveshark doesnt have much.
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 pm

i was kind of thinking some kinda soundscape mixed with some soft rock for the falls, seems like its gonna be the place for mingleing. nothing loud, just kinda some background music.
just a thought.

those were just some mainstream artists, will have to cruse groveshark a little to find some good independants. but what ive heard so far sounds promising.

Last edited by ZAwful on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Hmm, good point. I'll see what I can concoct. You heard all that's been posted yet? It's kinda my pet pride, if you catch my drift.

EDIT:

Track: Nothing Left Out

Potential: I can picture at least six mixes from it.

Result: Fuck Yeah!

EDIT: ZAw, do you have any artist reccommendations?

Oh my, I'm having Eargasms Scouring Grooveshark for material.
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:59 pm

http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Renegade+Master/3tAzrC?src=5

here is annother goodie. always love this one.

endless mixability.....almost

how about this? http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Patt+party+All+The+Time+/42UMw?src=5

or this it is a little adventurous http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Piratas+Del+Caribe/3JOnEM?src=5

you are prolly right, something about that one grabbed me. have to do some more searching.....

Last edited by ZAwful on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Sweet! Thanks for that. Not sure what I can use though; The aim is mostly vocal-less. If you can find an instrumental of that, awesome. If i do use this, It'll be after I'm done getting that second to last update finished off.(Check it, by the way, in OP.) There's plenty more to go in there, but it's taking a while to get it all ready to stream/download.

EDIT: Guess what, almost to your stuff! Got a chance to listen to those two last ones. I like Patt, but the Pirates one won't fit into the setting of HTH. But keep the input coming! Soon I'll have enough material to start mixing different tracks and not just pieces parts from others!
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm

http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Breakin+Dishes+soul+Seekerz+Remix+/u9DkP?src=5

http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Sex+Dance/2IfK4Z?src=5

here are some more good ones

http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Sex+anal+Mix+/2J6RdF?src=5

http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Rough+Sex+techno+Remix+/3pwKVO?src=5
Back to top Go down
Denizine Reilaruse

Denizine Reilaruse

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Eeek, Not sure if you should hear 'I don't know who you think I am' while knotting Jasmine.... That one MIGHT work for club, though.

Second one's kinda turning me off, but I should be able to take out the parts with no vocals and use that.

That Anal mix should fit real nicely into a sex scene mix.

Rough Sex sounds pretty nice. Plenty to use there.

Thanks for this! Keep 'em coming, mon ferrede.

Guys! New person to listen to! Dark Globe!

http://grooveshark.com/#/artist/Dark+Globe/76221

Also, I found an artist with music that is best fitted for HTH dark.

Peaches. Some of you may have heard of her.
http://grooveshark.com/#/artist/Peaches/4170
Back to top Go down
sadistic furry

sadistic furry

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:17 am

try "Icon of Coil" they re pretty good not sure if itll fit ur needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is me trying to help. Audibly.   This is me trying to help. Audibly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is me trying to help. Audibly.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Tail Hall :: Creative Corner :: Music-
Jump to: