High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stone Key Ruins

Go down 
+7
SalamanderFlame
Darkus
FuzzFace
Dedicated87
Colord44
RotS-Targe
triggahhappy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
triggahhappy

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Has anyone figured out what to do at this place? I've been trying to find something, but alas no success. It's hidden on the main map between The Wetlands and The Walk. If you put your mouse on that tiny, tiny tip of the landmass between the two mentioned locations, you should see a question mark appear for the name of the location. Click on it.
Back to top Go down
RotS-Targe

RotS-Targe

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Colord44

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Yes there is something you can do here
Back to top Go down
Dedicated87

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:58 am

Need help...I've clicked on the stars and the central tower spins but I don't know what to do next. What am I missing?
Back to top Go down
FuzzFace

FuzzFace

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:23 pm

HA! Well, since you might have a shot at completing this thing, there are eight stars if I recall. click on them within a certain time limit, and the tower will open into a portal.

It wont do you any good; A year and a half, and no one has solved this. There are probably nine thousand players? If even half of them has gotten as far as we have here, then they would probably tell you, "Good luck, but you are wasting your time." Others may say otherwise, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Darkus

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Reply.   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:46 am

It is actually nine stars, four to the right, five to the left of the Stone Key.
Back to top Go down
SalamanderFlame

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:31 pm

So guys when you get to valtrus, there is a new log on the pda and the plant to the side of it is alive and moving! I think we need to get to the crows nest and check if there has been a update there. i tried to click there area on the map it userly is but thats gone now. we have to get there through the top floor of valtrus, but the way we do that has changed.
Back to top Go down
SalamanderFlame

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:34 pm

no it hasn't my mistake just couldn't find it :p nope no change to crows nest. but i saw a space ship fly off in valtrus but this may just be a easter egg for crows other game. the pda has FIRE PROOF in caps so this could mean the fire room at the walk, we need to find somthing that needs the password E1B2 (also that was on the paper back the hth 1)
Back to top Go down
Darkus

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Reply.   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:58 pm

That ship has been there for a while now, and I don't think it is an easter egg myself, but am unsure how one would use or access it. As for E1B2, I do not know of any place currently in-game where you can enter a code aside from within High Tail Hall Classic.
Back to top Go down
The Viewer

The Viewer

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:14 pm

The fire thing is actually a reference to the real life studio burning down way back when
Back to top Go down
T1

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Why do the "puzzle" post about Vaultus keep being deleted?
Back to top Go down
Darkus

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Reply.   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:31 pm

T1 wrote:
Why do the "puzzle" post about Vaultus keep being deleted?

We have no idea why they keep being deleted, there have been new rules placed about the deletion of topics placed forward by Tyvara, but clearly that hasn't stopped them from being deleted.
Back to top Go down
oscarthegrouch

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Ok, here is what I've found thus far...

1) go to ruins

2) click the stars

3) enter portal

4) go inside vaultus

5) click the spire looking thing on the pedestal in the middle of the room (room lights up blue)

6) look up and click the top of the ladder

7) look up again (but not too high) and click the light bars (electricity will arc and the bars will light up) this will cause a status bar to the right to light up.

8 ) once the status bar is lit it will read: Vaultus core. Click the top section of the status bar.

9) a screen will appear. Choose a CPU 1,2, or 3. (1 will be blank, 2 will be a map with two nodes; one that will lead to The Crows Nest, and one that will bring you back to the start of the puzzle, 3 will be a password). Once you select a CPU click the word tower on the left on the screen. Click ON. The ladder will descend.

10) Check out the top floor.

11) go back down to the main floor and hit E on your keyboard (the room will change from blue light to orange).

12) click the side of the scene (click the banister to the left or right)

13) you will descend into the sub lvl

14) once below hit E again to send the elevator back up. a puzzle will appear.

15) enter the password by clicking the up arrows on the tumblers (btw the code is 85 27 13 [E1B2, a throwback to HTH classic... weird])

16) click the red dot in the center of the puzzle and a portal will open to...

17) enjoy HTH classic
Back to top Go down
TheDragonWhisperer

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:11 pm

for some reason the tumblers at step 15 don't appear. I see no puzzle. Do you have to be a gold member to access it?
Back to top Go down
FuzzFace

FuzzFace

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:03 pm

TheDragonWhisperer wrote:
for some reason the tumblers at step 15 don't appear. I see no puzzle. Do you have to be a gold member to access it?
Iir there was a debate about that, and a lot of people agreed that you had to have gold for that part of the puzzle. Not sure what the official word is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stone Key Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Key Ruins   Stone Key Ruins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Key Ruins
Page 1 of 1