High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strip Poker

Go down 
+5
Miatsu Zuboski
moondog
Major Mozzer
cutepup
ChicagoTed1331
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ChicagoTed1331

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Okk heres my idea. Poker is an easy game to code. Maybe crow can put in a strip poker game within the mainhall at nights. Also maybe there could be strip animations for each time a girl loses. And since you can have sex with the girls freely anyways. Maybe the prize for winning could be to have sex with all the girls at once. Or maybe a secret bonus area :DD (it would be amazing to play strip poker against rio and bella Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
cutepup

cutepup

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:27 am

that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Major Mozzer

Major Mozzer

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:52 am

sounds good expect the fact i can't play poker Sad
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/majorofmajors
moondog

moondog

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 pm

I second this.
Back to top Go down
Miatsu Zuboski

Miatsu Zuboski

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:23 am

This would be cool to see in it, or some other card game that people can play.
Back to top Go down
Blaydrex

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:52 pm

I like the idea. But keep the stripping idea. I love how you can just have your way with the girls already. But I do enjoy watching girls strip sexually in those kinds of games and you almost never see an HTH girl drop her clothes, they mostly skip it and go straight to the action. I'd love to watch either Bella or Jezelle strip in a sexy mannot before things go hardcore
Back to top Go down
RotS-Targe

RotS-Targe

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Ok, so, Crow also likes the idea, but has no idea how to play any card games, so he wouldn't be able to code it in.
He has said, if somebody is willing to make the code, he might consider it.
Back to top Go down
moondog

moondog

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Texas holdem Know how to play not sure how to code.
Back to top Go down
sexmaster

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 4:00 am

i really dont know how 2 code Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
zchbell

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:05 pm

I don't think the problem is how to code it, but how well to code it in the player's favor. At the most basic you could program it exactly like a real deck of cards, 13 cards of 4 suits = 52 cards, and check for different hands, but the real problem would be that most hands would probably come up as worthless or a very basic two of a kind. This could get very frustrating if it took players hours to get even close to winning. It needs to either be a little bit in the player's favor or in 'the halls' favor to make things exciting, fast, and keep players interested, instead of being locked in a repetitive tug of war for a couple of hours.

And don't even get me started on if you want to do 'jokers wild'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strip Poker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strip Poker   Strip Poker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strip Poker
Page 1 of 1