High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZTF

ZTF

Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special Empty
PostSubject: Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special   Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 pm

This is an idea for a game based on some of my personal kinks. It could star a chubbier girl (I was thinking either a hippo, bear, or a chubby bunny). The idea would be that you would have various foods and toppings that you could cover the girl with such as chocolate sauce, honey, whipped cream, ect. You could then "lick" the substances off, with the girl squirming or otherwise reacting depending on the locations you target.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
BurningThunder

BurningThunder

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special   Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Well you know, seeing as if it is going to be chubby or something, that means he will have to animate the fat going up and down and that is not as easy as it looks, trust me. But I like the idea of what your thinking of, sounds very good and would like to see it in game first before I continue bagging on it. Good idea though!
Back to top Go down
frijj

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special   Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:16 pm

not a bad idea, he's done something similar with the anne (rubbing lotion on her) where different sensor points activate different animations : )
Back to top Go down
BurningThunder

BurningThunder

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special   Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 pm

So true, but also think of it this way, a hot day and your out by the pool, and this hot chubby babe comes up to you and lays down next to you, she starts smothering herself with chocolate sauce and tells you to fuck her and lick it off at the same time...Oh god yes...ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special   Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini-Game Idea: Sundae Special
Page 1 of 1