High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCV HTH chat mods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Viewer

The Viewer

SCV HTH chat mods Empty
PostSubject: SCV HTH chat mods   SCV HTH chat mods Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 am

I've always been a little bit nutty when it comes to the character creator in the soul calibur series, attempting to create anything I think I am able to do. So, as a little extra treat to my fellow chat moderators (and some of the retired ones), I created their fursonas in game. I would do everyone if I could, but 50 slots is such a small number when I also have to have room for my own ideas. I have them all in an album here https://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb419/theviewer34/HTH%20Mods/

As well as an even better medium, i've recently been able to record matches between the mods and others. If any of you want to see the fights, simply check out my youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRq3o1fqDb-4SKQ9939m7FQ

So, i welcome ay comments about how awesome this is, how much of a loser I must be, or any special requests of pairs you want to see go up against eachother :3
Back to top Go down
moondog

moondog

SCV HTH chat mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCV HTH chat mods   SCV HTH chat mods Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:05 pm

There always one mod I wanted too battle with TorandoWolf, Cause he tried to steal my tacos one to many times, time for him to get hit with a fishcake lolzs.

Viewer Dude, I'm happy to see HTH fanart and heck you doing fan art of the mods even more of a awesome socks form me.Personal Out of all the battles you done Panda Feathers is the best, Not sure if it cause Panda are awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Viewer

The Viewer

SCV HTH chat mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCV HTH chat mods   SCV HTH chat mods Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:30 pm

And I have it done ^^ Though he said you stole his pizza >.>
Back to top Go down
moondog

moondog

SCV HTH chat mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCV HTH chat mods   SCV HTH chat mods Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:19 am

The Viewer wrote:
And I have it done ^^ Though he said you stole his pizza >.>

TACO PIZZA Yummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCV HTH chat mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCV HTH chat mods   SCV HTH chat mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCV HTH chat mods
Page 1 of 1