High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexy New Forum?

Go down 
+5
this website is shit
johalt
Cadrius
ScorchedOne
UrsuBear
9 posters
AuthorMessage
UrsuBear

UrsuBear

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:25 am

About the forum design, in my opinion it is kind of dull, how about a new design with 2 girls, one on the right side and one on the left side of the actual background pic ( Tanya and Candy or w/e) non-nude pics of course.

Well? Whatcha' thinking?

ps: I welcome all tr0llz =3
Back to top Go down
ScorchedOne

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:44 pm

I support seeing a pic similar to the ones in your sig and profile on either side of the forum screen. Then again I support more fossil in life period.
Back to top Go down
Cadrius

Cadrius

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 pm

support signature Very Happy
Sexy New Forum? NySVR - https://i.imgur.com/NySVR.png
Back to top Go down
http://kteam.comlu.com/
johalt

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:15 pm

I approve this message! (for all of what it's worth... Slightly greater than squat XP)
Back to top Go down
UrsuBear

UrsuBear

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Sexy New Forum? Img22032011235942

Something like this, but furryer =)

Maybe Fossil would lend a hand?
Back to top Go down
Cadrius

Cadrius

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:16 pm

ursufmm wrote:
Sexy New Forum? Img22032011235942

Something like this, but furryer =)

Maybe Fossil would lend a hand?
what is it ?
Back to top Go down
http://kteam.comlu.com/
this website is shit

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:36 pm

or mabe a gallery of random pics that changes on refresh. but yes i like the idea.
Back to top Go down
johalt

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:21 pm

*grin* sorta like Palcomix's background (currently two chicks making out); I could get behind that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cptcolt

Cptcolt

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:32 pm

i also support this
Back to top Go down
HTH_Tyvara_Panther
Admin
HTH_Tyvara_Panther

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Crow would love to do some character art to liven up the forums, and he likes this idea. He'll be looking into it more once he gets his new tablet pen.

What would people like as backgrounds? Since Smiley's the one who started this forum, we'll probably be waiting to here from him before we do anything so we know what we can and can't do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tyvarapanther/
this website is shit

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:46 pm

all the characters of course! and mabe his version of the characters from the character colabaration thread. crow is a verry talented indivual. i am supprised you guys aren't rich as just about everything crow makes is pretty awsome. that or he breaks it lol. j/k poor tablet pens.
Back to top Go down
MattHavok101

MattHavok101

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Probablly be a cool idea for it to be personalize per person who logs in. Let there be some pre set borders, each girl/guy be set to one side and the person can go into the settings and select which person to have on what side. *For Example, Star be permenantly set to the left side, and Lucky be set to the right. Lets say Tanya is also a Left, and I'm really wanting me some Tanya I go into settings and change out Star for Tanya* Just a thought
Back to top Go down
johalt

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm

That could work as an option in "profile settings" (I've seen it done on other forum sites) but we would still have to pick a default set. I think this i's something we should put to a vote. I vote for Tanya on one side, Rio on the other.

Ps one thing we could do i's like, everytime the forum updates, pick a few different chars, like whoever seems most popular at the time, or new characters, or new positions (though that might be more of a suitable for profile option than as a default). Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
UrsuBear

UrsuBear

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:22 am

I could add (and i will =) that the entire forum structure could do with a makeover, I am talking about the "shiny" bits and the many little details behind a well formed forum, like usernames/sign size/buttons/etc and what i know for a fact, that funny Custom Ranks (usually situated under any username) make a forum more user-friendly and i could go on , but you get the ideea.

Feedback @ ideea? =3
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:30 am

a window on the side that dosn't scroll with the page that has all of you navigation controls on it would be most convenient. stuff like the home and topics being watched buttons, profile button friends list (i have made a lot of requests and never heard back from any one way or the other Sad )and private messages.

i dont think anyone really checks that section of thier profile so mabe make it more obvious or delete it. the friend request i mean
Back to top Go down
johalt

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 pm

A user control panel (User CP) has many a time come greatly in handy for many forums for checking updates, new posts, etc. (granted, this forum i's still relatively new and small, so it's not that hard to check out what's new, etc, but if this place starts to expand into more/different areas in the forum, then it could be very useful tool to have). Just puttin it out there while we're tossing ideas around.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sexy New Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy New Forum?   Sexy New Forum? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 am

Thanks for the suggestions. We are currently looking into doing a forum reconstruction so all the advise we can get is greatly appreciated; though sadly some of your requests aren't possible due to limitations in the code we're allowed to alter. We can modify designs, layouts and a few minor tweaks in coding but as for anything that requires flash and some css we can't help you.

SmileyV~
Back to top Go down
http://www.hthstudios.com/

Sexy New Forum?
Page 1 of 1