High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endurance Mode

Go down 
+7
UnfairBlack
BurningThunder
kyle eibon
HTH_CROWCHILD
Christian
cocopuc2
Singe1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Singe1

Singe1

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Practically the player has a bar that builds up while the other character performs sex acts on the player. When the bar fills up that is climax for the player. The player has a button on the screen they click rapidly to reduce the bar from filling up.

The other character runs on auto and will change what sex acts they are doing. Different climax outcomes like on face, in mouth, on chest and etc. depends on when the bar fills up during which sex act.
Back to top Go down
cocopuc2

cocopuc2

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Might be a good idea to add more interaction into the game, I second this.
Back to top Go down
Singe1

Singe1

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Each act can have a different rate.

Hand is low. Licking the side of it is low-med. Licking the tip is medium. Sticking it in the mouth in and out is medium high. Deep throat with the tongue moving about in the mouth with heavy sucking is high.
Back to top Go down
Christian

Christian

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Sounds fun, but to be honest I'm totally alright with having all the characters being similar to Rio. When I first got on that, damn dude my mind was blown!
Back to top Go down
HTH_CROWCHILD

HTH_CROWCHILD

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 pm

As i expand and update each girl i will be reviewing this post. keep these ideas coming guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hthstudios.com
kyle eibon

kyle eibon

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:03 pm

This idea sounds like it could be alot of fun, mayby even have a high scores thingy, also the girls should get progressively harder.
Back to top Go down
BurningThunder

BurningThunder

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Seems as if the more the bar increases, the harder and rougher the sex gets, and the lower, the softer. But also if you add something like different actions will increase it in a certain way, or just outright make the girl cum from pleasure.
Back to top Go down
UnfairBlack

UnfairBlack

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Sounds to me you want HTH to play more like a old school ZONE game. Most games that are not made by ZONE that uses that format are not that good to me so I don't know if I like this. afro
Back to top Go down
BurningThunder

BurningThunder

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Not exactly, I am not going to say ZONE makes bad games, because they don't, but I just want HTH to have a bit more wider range of options for the player to use from, but not to stray from the origins of HTH at all.
Back to top Go down
Singe1

Singe1

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:46 pm

ZONE uses the same setup like he does for his previous games, the visuals are good that a flash can do. I like Reiko Biker 2, Internal View.

Other sex acts for the endurance mode.

Boob Jobs: You keep it where they can go slow and move faster. Add in new techniques with different speeds. One would be each boob being moved up and down separately slowly then they do it very quickly. Throw in some mouth use.

Cowgirl: She rides on top. She has two positions, lean forward and lean back. She will alternate between slow, deep strong, rapid piston, rotating. grinding, and etc for actions while alternating positions.

Last edited by Singe1 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UnfairBlack

UnfairBlack

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Singe1 wrote:
ZONE uses the same setup, but the visuals are good. I like Reiko Biker 2, Internal View.

Other sex acts for the endurance mode.

Boob Jobs: You keep it where they can go slow and move faster. Add in new techniques with different speeds. One would be each boob being moved up and down separately slowly then they do it very quickly. Throw in some mouth use.

Cowgirl: She rides on top. She has two positions, lean forward and lean back. She will alternate between slow, deep strong, rapid piston, rotating. grinding, and etc for actions while alternating positions.

Sound good but...... I don't know
Back to top Go down
BurningThunder

BurningThunder

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:25 am

It will be crow's decision not ours, we just give him the opinions and he thinks if their good or not.
Back to top Go down
Renara

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:11 am

I think clicking away could be a bit annoying personally.

It could be nice to have a return of auto-mode where the character changes tactic automatically, this could then have "auto-climax" added as well in which case the bar will appear, with actions causing this increase over time based on the user's choice of speed.

This way you can just enjoy watching an automatic scene with no-end until you choose, or a fully automatic scene that eventually ends by itself. It might be nice for such fully-automatic scenes to also have a loop option, so after a brief delay the action will resume.
Back to top Go down
Singe1

Singe1

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:01 am

This is something Crow could have fun with.

Bella starts off with a boob job. Then she touches it with a vibrator and while licking the tip. Make several sex acts, then see what can be combine and stack. Meanwhile the bar will continuously but slowly fill up even if the character takes a pause to select the next actions.

As a game, it should have a hidden timer. Then after it's over you get a response from the character on how you held up. Lasting a long time will probably make a mention of how so and so would be jealous. Crow could even use this in one of his puzzle where lasting a long time would be needed to advance a puzzle.

Back to top Go down
xXdiamondswordXx

xXdiamondswordXx

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:02 am

I got a game but it is more like a...how do you say a chating & rp game basicly you have a character that u design you now make it into any shape color style anything u like form A-Z

and mainly you just walk around talkin to ppz nd if lucky enough get into sex time Wink.

now bout sex anyway u want 2some 3some 4some etc. ze way u have sex is you get a side text box with movez nd a little 1 with who your with in same chat.

it also includes some other play sex but those ppl are just AIs so yea

game includes sounds,music,clothing,actions,etc.
Back to top Go down
khreis

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:26 am

I think a system that is timing based is better. If it's only button mashing, that's going to wear out keyboards, mouse buttons, and hands mighty quick. It also gets really annoying really fast if you have to do it for long a long duration.

As a possible alternative, most things have a speed selector. The first speed would be a horizontal (or vertical) bar with another, smaller yellow bar about 70% toward the end, and an even thinner green bar centered in the yellow. A small ticker runs from bottom to top (or, if it's a blowjob, top to bottom) on each thrust. You press space to stop it. Outside the yellow bar would cause loss of stamina. In the yellow, the loss is halved. In the green, very little or none is lost.

The speed the ticker moves at would increase, of course, depending on speed selected (and could be rigged to only send another ticker when a new thrust starts, so if you fail you can prep to time for the next thrust). However, with each speed increase, it would become more difficult because the tickers are faster and the thrusts more often. The bars could also shrink slightly at higher speeds, adding to the challenge, and Crow might (MIGHT) be able to add a slight randomizer in thrust speeds to throw the players off as well.

On the fourth speed mode (the most intense) the "phase" would change from timing to button-mashing to hold it off. Lasting long against these just wouldn't be possible (unless you are a dedicated masher starting at the highest pace).

Consequently, the longer you last, the better the disposition of the chosen girl would get. Each well timed hit (yellow or green) would fill another meter for her (fewer points per hit on lower speeds, and green hits gain the most points). On the button-mash phase, you gain points at a constant flat rate, but have to keep mashing to stave off what the girls want out of you. When the girl's meter is filled it'll add a bonus to disposition at the end of the scene like experience points (and make the relationships tab a bit more relevant). Or, you could just use the points to have a good excuse to toss in unlockables, but that's just irrelevant if the first system doesn't get made.

the only problem is you'll be staring at the bar to time things, so you could make it transparent near or minimal on the action so you can watch while "playing" the timing game.

There's a lot of these ideas hidden in old arcade games- if you mash to keep it above a certain threshold on a fillable bar, for example, it'll require less taps at lower paces. You can steadily increase the threshold, or go with the whole "red zone, yellow zone, green zone" stamina idea like above- if you tap, it lights up some of the bar that rapidly drains. If it's in the red zone, stamina drains; if you mash enough to put it into yellow, stamina drains slower. The red zone increases in size the higher the pace, while the yellow/green zones shrink toward the top.
Back to top Go down
cerberus66

cerberus66

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:38 am

Endurance Mode would be fun and give crow more easter eggs to hide in game. I think that what he was going for with some of the fore play scenes early on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endurance Mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endurance Mode   Endurance Mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endurance Mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Tail Hall :: Information :: Puzzles, Mini-Games and Secrets :: Mini-Games-
Jump to: