High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New mini-game ideas.

Go down 
+4
Renara
GrymReaper
raeyo
Darkus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkus

New mini-game ideas. Empty
PostSubject: New mini-game ideas.   New mini-game ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:37 pm

With the release of the V-mode demo release, I thought it was a good idea to add a thread about other ideas for mini-games in High Tail Hall. One suggestion would be quiz games/shows (or just answer a few question), because they are in almost every large game, characters could ask you questions or you could be on a High Tail Hall quiz show, where you win by answering all the questions correctly (or mostly, depending on how Crowchild does this) and get a free interactive download as a reward, (great idea from Crowchild to make them Cool ) with the character or characters you you where quizzed by (or with in the cause of quiz-shows with more then one contestant), or some other type of reward.

You type of mini-games do you want added? And I would just like to add Renara's suggestion of trying to lay a very hard to get girl, I know the way I said it doesn't sound like a mini-game but If you check his post you will see why I added it. Cool
Back to top Go down
raeyo

PostSubject: Re: New mini-game ideas.   New mini-game ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 pm

A mini game that plays like this scene from shoot em up.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1041064/hot_sex_scene_of_monica_bellucci/
Back to top Go down
GrymReaper

GrymReaper

PostSubject: Re: New mini-game ideas.   New mini-game ideas. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Hmm, well I made a sort of stealth-section type of suggestion in an earlier topic, in reference to how Dante is a defend and destroy AI. Could have sections where you have to get through an area while escaping detection by Dante, or even Kilroy.
Back to top Go down
Renara

PostSubject: Re: New mini-game ideas.   New mini-game ideas. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 am

Stealth section could be fun; in my particularly case I wasn't actually thinking of having to properly sneak up on a character, I was just thinking you'd simply approach from the correct direction so the character is facing the other way, i.e - if she's facing north, then you need to find a way to approach from the south. However, adding a stealth mini-game for that correct approach could be excellent fun!

V-mode shows how this might be possible as well; for example, instead of a sex-scene you're spying on you'd be moving slowly forward, and if the character seems about to detect you, you can hit the hide button to duck into the nearest cover. This can be made more challenging if hiding only works while you're near suitable cover, so you have to try and decide whether you can make it to the next piece or if you should wait.

As I mentioned in another thread, I'd love to see some of the current and past puzzles re-appear in a simplified form for those that missed them. The best example being the hunt for Anne's glasses; instead of having all her scenes available all the time, you'd be given the task of finding her glasses, but instead of the current, relatively tricky hunt (unless you know the quick route to finish) it'd be something simpler, like going to where she last saw them and talking to characters there, to find out who has hidden them, then ask that character to find out where they hid the glasses; dead straightforward but it adds a minor challenge, which can make the reward seem all the sweeter. Probably best added once persistent game-state is added so you don't have to find the glasses every time, plus persistent state can be used to make sure you actually do the search properly, i.e - the glasses wouldn't appear until you've confronted the thief, but they'll just deny stealing them unless you've spoken to other characters that saw them do it, and those characters won't know anything about it unless you speak to Anne first.

A chase mini-game could be fun, with a fast character that runs away and you've got to try and find clues as to where they went, such as dropped items, confused characters they ran past, and so-on.

In fact, I'm a fan of detective work in general, so an area could contain clues, and when you think you've found what you need you speak to the character there and they'll ask questions that you should be able to answer if you found everything. This could be another good idea for a challenging type girl; basically you're trying to convince her that you know her, so to do this you explore her room for clues, and when she asks you questions you can answer them, and if you do well enough (you know things that she wouldn't just tell anybody) she's really apologetic at having forgotten you, and eager to make up for it…
Back to top Go down
Endings

PostSubject: Re: New mini-game ideas.   New mini-game ideas. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:11 pm

mini game idea?
Wet T shirt contest.
Back to top Go down
Singe1

Singe1

PostSubject: Re: New mini-game ideas.   New mini-game ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Whack a Glory Hole-
Males are sticking their dicks in holes appearing in the Female shower room. The females are angry and want action.
As security you are asked to deal with them in an extreme matter.

The game plays like whack a mole except they are dicks. You get like 1 minute to hit them.

Winning: Get a high enough score and to deter them from doing it anymore. Shows the Men side of the shower with crying over their broken and bruised dicks. Also you get a special something with the current character in the shower.

Losing: All those holes fill up, then shoot all over the character and in your face.

Various- Depending on the character in the shower at that time.

Control Setup-
Mouse- Move the mouse around and click to hit the hole the dick comes in to make it go back.
Keyboard- Each hole is assigned a letter. Press the letter to hit that hole. You can only hit two holes at one time since you have only 2 hands.

Power Ups- Appear over empty holes. Click on it to active. They will only remain on screen for a few seconds.
Time Bonus- Increase the time by 5-10 seconds.
Castrate- Hits all current dicks on the screen.

Chain Combo is one of the tricks to a high score is by chaining hits which adds a bonus multiplier to the score.

Difficulty- Speed increase making them have more on the field and disappearing. More HP which translates into the # of hits it takes to get it to count.
Back to top Go down
commanche105996

commanche105996

PostSubject: Re: New mini-game ideas.   New mini-game ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:25 pm

That Whack-A-Cock sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
cerberus66

cerberus66

PostSubject: Re: New mini-game ideas.   New mini-game ideas. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:55 am

this out there an old school arcade have games like missile command, Asteroids maybe Donkey Kong something down those line. make so the free play can build up tickets for a one off gold screen change the line Monthly with two or three girls, or clues for gold members for the puzzles or something. make them beat the game to get the tickets and make the prize 5 or 6 tickets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New mini-game ideas.   New mini-game ideas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New mini-game ideas.
Page 1 of 1