High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Light District beta - Problem with Jeanette

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wusternator

Red Light District beta - Problem with Jeanette Empty
PostSubject: Red Light District beta - Problem with Jeanette   Red Light District beta - Problem with Jeanette Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 6:32 pm

When I talk to Jeanette in the motel room, she gives me her price and I select "GO!". She then request for me to put on a condom, I click "okay" and it brings me back to the motel room view. After interacting with all the other girls, I assumed that when I select "okay" my character would put on a condom automatically and it would move on to the next scene. I am stuck on what needs to be done next. As this is a beta, maybe it is not finished?
Back to top Go down
zchbell

Red Light District beta - Problem with Jeanette Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Light District beta - Problem with Jeanette   Red Light District beta - Problem with Jeanette Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:14 pm

You need to physically pick up some condoms at the health clinic. I don't believe there's any confirmation animation yet, but just click on the box of free condoms until you feel safe, then return to Jeanette.
Back to top Go down

Red Light District beta - Problem with Jeanette
Page 1 of 1