High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why am I getting charged for this site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
idk

why am I getting charged for this site Empty
PostSubject: why am I getting charged for this site   why am I getting charged for this site Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:56 pm

How to cancel any form of payment
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

why am I getting charged for this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: why am I getting charged for this site   why am I getting charged for this site Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:43 pm

You will have to contact your credit card company or bank to cancel any transactions you did not make. I am sorry that you were charged. We do not have auto renew, so once you have it sorted out on your end, there won't be any further charges.

You will have to contact your credit card company or bank to cancel any transactions you did not make. I am sorry that you were charged. We do not have auto renew, so once you have it sorted out on your end, there won't be any further charges.

I also can't find you in our store under the email you provided via note, because your email is not in our system I can't do anything about the transaction. The only thing you can do is cancel it on your end and that will resolve the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindest regards,
Tyvara
HTH Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.hthstudios.com/

why am I getting charged for this site
Page 1 of 1