High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!

Go down 

Which HTH character should be written next?
Rio Davis
HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_lcap18%HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Bella
HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_lcap36%HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Felicity
HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_lcap0%HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jezzel
HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_lcap18%HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Michelle
HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_lcap0%HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lucky
HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_lcap9%HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Star
 0% [ 0 ]
Tanya
 18% [ 2 ]
Kylie
 0% [ 0 ]
Kendra
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Creed of Heresy

Creed of Heresy

HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Empty
PostSubject: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:11 am

I wanted to offer my services as a non-profit writer for HTH in fact but the positions are already filled.  Still, I have plenty of potential set-ups for stories/fanfics based on HTH.

Toss a few HTH characters' names my way and I'll mull them over, see which ones I might be able to do something with.

If anyone wants me to write their character in with an HTH character, feel free to make a suggestion for it.  Just give me a general idea of their personality and appearance, or links to references if you have those, and a very general idea of what, if anything, you'd specifically like to see in the fic.

These stories will be relatively short and very light on plot; enough to give context, but don't expect a novella or anything.

Additionally, most of the first few stories will likely be with my own OCs, and probably one in particular who fits into this kind of setting and situation by nature of being the kind of character that he is.  Don't worry; he's not some smug playboy type or anything.

If anyone who wants their character in one of these and is willing to get only half-focus in exchange for getting to read the scene sooner, though, say so and I'll work with that.  Once I do the first few, I'll be able to abandon the need for my own OC usage [and I can also do randoms if anyone has ideas for what they'd want them to be like] since that'll be plenty enough for me to get into the setting comfortably enough to diversify.

Additionally, if anyone wants some examples of my fics: (ask me for links; can't post links up on here for another week, I'll just PM it to you)

"Hell Ain't So Bad"  Post-Borderlands 2 fic; OC with Lilith.
"A Woman and a Bitch **** in a Bar..."  Furries!  Gift fanfic for my friend/room-mate/partner-in-crime, known in the community as Tiera Foxglove.  Uses two of her female OCs, and one of my male OCs, who is romantically attached to one of hers.  Public sex scene, involves male-domination, a tigress, a tiger-banded-mongoose hybrid, and a purple-furred lemur chick.
"A Rough Experience"  Gift fic for another friend of mine I RP with, though not nearly as much I used to or would like to.  Big-titted high angel [human form] OC of mine, and her semi-demon wolf OC.

So let the names come forth!  I'm going to put this up as a poll; select the character you wanna see done next, if the option isn't there, post saying so and I'll see about adding them.  Not all characters "speak" to me exactly, so there's some I won't immediately be able to do.

This will serve the cause of getting written smut about your favorite HTH characters with things you want to see happening in them, and it will have the extra benefit of helping me break this atrocious writer's block currently sitting on my keyboard!  So let the suggestions fly!

Please?  :>

[Note:  Once a character has been written, the next-highest character will be chosen.  However, I turned vote cancelling on, so if you wanna see the next one be a different one than is currently next-highest voted on, then switch your vote; I won't be starting the next one immediately, after all.  I typically take a week or two break between fanfic entries.  You can also pick multiple choice, but I ask you only choose three max at a time]
Back to top Go down
http://www:furaffinity.net/user/creedofheresy
Creed of Heresy

Creed of Heresy

PostSubject: Re: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 11:37 pm

One for Bella, none else so far, though I might float this in other places, too. If nothing else, I'll just start with her.
Back to top Go down
Creed of Heresy

Creed of Heresy

PostSubject: Re: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 8:23 am

Ooo, and now one for Jezzel, goooood.
Back to top Go down
Creed of Heresy

Creed of Heresy

PostSubject: Re: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Suddenly a bunch more votes! So far, Jezzel and Bella seem the be the favorites, so I'm gonna brainstorm up something for each of them first. If more votes go one way, another, or around, though, I'll do some for that, too.

Those who have voted for either of those two, if there's something in particular you'd like to see, leave a suggestion. Faster I can get the ideas glued together, faster I can get to work writing.
Back to top Go down
Creed of Heresy

Creed of Heresy

PostSubject: Re: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:43 am

Bella reaches my arbitrary 3-votes=1st line; she will be fic'd up first.
Back to top Go down
Creed of Heresy

Creed of Heresy

PostSubject: Re: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 am

ETA: Jan. 14th
Back to top Go down
Creed of Heresy

Creed of Heresy

PostSubject: Re: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:57 am

Suddenry, rife!

Fffff. Gonna be a couple days delayed. Next date is the 17th.

To quote Iron Sheik: FAHKIN' BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down
Creed of Heresy

Creed of Heresy

PostSubject: Re: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:59 pm

Nearly done! Maybe a couple pages out, but I'm scrambling for rent money so I don't have a lot of time to do anything other than eat, sleep, and drive for the next few days. Hence why I never do "release dates" for fics... Probably shouldn't have started here...

Anyhoo. The story will be in its own separate thread, I'll post it when it's done. Or I might just post the unfinished work so there's something there until it is finished in case things look like they'll be hectic this week. I'll decide tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience~
Back to top Go down
Creed of Heresy

Creed of Heresy

PostSubject: Re: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Not dead, story not abandoned, just had a medical issue. Back now. Will continue work when the side effect of the meds wear off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!   HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HTH Fanfictions; request 'em of me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Tail Hall :: Creative Corner :: Other-
Jump to: