High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stone Circle Ruins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ashbash231

Stone Circle Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Stone Circle Ruins   Stone Circle Ruins Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:38 am

If you guys haven't found it yet, if you move your mouse to the farthest left next to Jaymee in the Stone Circle Ruins (Gold Zone), there is an area you can click to find 2 more girls.
Back to top Go down
The Viewer

The Viewer

Stone Circle Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle Ruins   Stone Circle Ruins Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:45 pm

This isn't a secret. This is just an additional area of the zone, just like any floor of the tower, the villa pool, the multiple areas of the main hall, etc. There are zones like this all around the island, you just have to look to the sides and explore more often.
Back to top Go down
ashbash231

Stone Circle Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle Ruins   Stone Circle Ruins Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Indeed but I explored here before and didn't realise as it can be quite hidden unless you are a spam clicker and click everywhere around the screen. Smile But I suppose it's for those who don't spam click and stuff to know where some extra areas are and stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Viewer

The Viewer

Stone Circle Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle Ruins   Stone Circle Ruins Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:27 pm

There's a flashing green arrow pointing the directions you can go.
Back to top Go down
ashbash231

Stone Circle Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle Ruins   Stone Circle Ruins Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:28 pm

True but not all area's with green arrows are accessible like the ones in High Tail Hall itself in the lobby and stuff. But I guess it's just being helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkus

Stone Circle Ruins Empty
PostSubject: News!   Stone Circle Ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:10 am

I found a new bead at the updated Library! It is to the left of the entrance and is coloured pink and purple. I took it to the Stone Circle Runes, and similar to the gold and green bead it lit a spot on the wheel while it spins. I was not able to use it to reach a new area though, if I find out more I will update this post. Might need to get around to making a new puzzles thread as well.
Back to top Go down
ashbash231

Stone Circle Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle Ruins   Stone Circle Ruins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Oh sweet cheers for the info Darkus! Smile
Back to top Go down
lumpisan

lumpisan

Stone Circle Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle Ruins   Stone Circle Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 12:53 pm

I just updated in puzles i found a pyramid! check it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stone Circle Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Circle Ruins   Stone Circle Ruins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Circle Ruins
Page 1 of 1