High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Couch in lobby of tower

Go down 
+2
HTH_LOVER
lithiumbomb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lithiumbomb

Couch in lobby of tower Empty
PostSubject: Couch in lobby of tower   Couch in lobby of tower Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Don't know if this has been discovered yet but you can sit on the couch that is in front of the private rooms in the tower lobby. There you turn on the T.V. across from it and there are two scenes of girls on the 9 channels.
Back to top Go down
HTH_LOVER

PostSubject: Re: Couch in lobby of tower   Couch in lobby of tower Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:43 pm

That's already been discovered. Dont remember what thread its on though. One of the channels has a reference of the movie THE RING on it. I think it was channel 7.
Back to top Go down
Zberg40

Zberg40

PostSubject: Re: Couch in lobby of tower   Couch in lobby of tower Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:38 pm

holy crap that THE RING thing terrified me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kazumikitty

PostSubject: Re: Couch in lobby of tower   Couch in lobby of tower Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 am

I hope beyond hope that Crow's working on a Halloween theme and Channel 7 plays into it. A furry 'Ring Girl' would be bad ***!
Back to top Go down
philpickle

PostSubject: Re: Couch in lobby of tower   Couch in lobby of tower Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:45 am

Go check out the TV in the Main Tower Lobby again. It's just to the right when you enter the building. Channel 3.
Back to top Go down
king_kombucha

PostSubject: Re: Couch in lobby of tower   Couch in lobby of tower Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:38 pm

philpickle wrote:
Go check out the TV in the Main Tower Lobby again. It's just to the right when you enter the building. Channel 3.
Oh nice. I wonder how many of these mostly unnoticed easter eggs are out there. There's just too much flash these days to take the time to click around at everything.
Back to top Go down
philpickle

PostSubject: Re: Couch in lobby of tower   Couch in lobby of tower Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:12 am

Looks like the TV in the lobby of the tower got some more "quality programming" for us to watch.

Channel 4. My personal favorite so far. Here's hoping Crow makes more of these animations for the TV in due time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couch in lobby of tower   Couch in lobby of tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couch in lobby of tower
Page 1 of 1