High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret content: Jaymee?

Go down 
+3
black sheep666
moondog
Kyo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Secret content: Jaymee? Empty
PostSubject: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:42 pm

The original post announcing her release:
"Since the Stone Circle Ruins has seen a lot of activity of late, there's a new hare hanging around looking for some fun. Just like a horny hare, Jaymee, is all ready to go. Maybe after she's been thoroughly sated she'll open up about herself more. Give her time."
kind of hints at secret content with her. The scene I get with her is nothing much, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but has anyone found something more?

On a different note, personally I think Jaymee is one of the hottest characters on here.
Back to top Go down
moondog

moondog

PostSubject: Re: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Kyo wrote:
The original post announcing her release:
"Since the Stone Circle Ruins has seen a lot of activity of late, there's a new hare hanging around looking for some fun. Just like a horny hare, Jaymee, is all ready to go. Maybe after she's been thoroughly sated she'll open up about herself more. Give her time."
kind of hints at secret content with her. The scene I get with her is nothing much, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but has anyone found something more?

On a different note, personally I think Jaymee is one of the hottest characters on here.

That;s just a hint there are more pleasurably spots on her. There is;t anything more to the seance as of yet.So its not rely a secret.
Back to top Go down
black sheep666

PostSubject: Re: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:43 am

where is she ?
Back to top Go down
rphoward

PostSubject: Re: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Any one know how 2 get her 2 climax I get the meter filled up 2 where it says climax with it spelled from top 2 bottom but I haven't found out how 2 finish it has anybody found out how 2 finish her
Back to top Go down
black sheep666

PostSubject: Re: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:29 pm

someone wanna tell me were she is located please
Back to top Go down
moondog

moondog

PostSubject: Re: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm

black sheep666 wrote:

She in the gold zone.stone circle.
Back to top Go down
insertusernamehere

PostSubject: Re: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:55 pm

moondog wrote:
black sheep666 wrote:

She in the gold zone.stone circle.

May I have a pic?
Back to top Go down
Draco_Platina

PostSubject: Re: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 am

She is just to the right in the gold zone's Stone Circle Ruins area. Not hidden, not secret, just hangin' out. If you cannot find that area, you probably don't have a gold account.
As far as I know, the female oral scenes don't have a "climax" segment, it just spells that down the right side of the meter when you've filled it up enough.
Back to top Go down
AlbireoX

PostSubject: Re: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Draco_Platina wrote:
She is just to the right in the gold zone's Stone Circle Ruins area. Not hidden, not secret, just hangin' out. If you cannot find that area, you probably don't have a gold account.
As far as I know, the female oral scenes don't have a "climax" segment, it just spells that down the right side of the meter when you've filled it up enough.

Also small note as the meter increases they tend to pant and sweat, as they climax you tend to see them cum a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret content: Jaymee?   Secret content: Jaymee? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret content: Jaymee?
Page 1 of 1