High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Bella Bonus?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkus

Old Bella Bonus? Empty
PostSubject: Old Bella Bonus?   Old Bella Bonus? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:19 am

To those who remember in an earlier version of High Tail Hall 2, back when it still had the two at the end. There was a scene with titfuck scene with Bella, what people didn't know is that if you check the downloadable version there was a second exit dialogue scene from it, which lead you to the normally inaccessible preview of the The Glass Room roof, which goes into a none implemented sex scene with Bella. Does anyone know if there was a way to access that second secret exit from the titfuck scene, or was it only accessible by opening files?
Back to top Go down
moondog

moondog

Old Bella Bonus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Bella Bonus?   Old Bella Bonus? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 pm

I think it was part of the download file, But since Bella been rework for her scene it might be added again.
Back to top Go down
Darkus

Old Bella Bonus? Empty
PostSubject: Old Bella black-light bonus.   Old Bella Bonus? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

From the very same version of Bella's titfuck scene I have found a black-light bonus hidden, predating the black-light bonus she would have in a later version of her titfuck scene, making this the first instance of a black-light bonus in High Tail Hall. To access it you have to climax while in the slowest speed setting, to the left of Bella a small heart will appear and you have three seconds to click it, and when clicked the black-light actives.

Sadly this does not seem to activate the way to the alternate exit dialogue that took you to The Glass Room roof, but since I have never heard of anyone mentioning this little bonus in comparison to the removing Rio's clothes bonus from the same version, maybe I'm the first to find it Cool? I very likely haven't but here's hoping. Also a quick note, every speed setting has it's own climax animation, which I thought was a very nice touch, but oddly it seems like only in the medium speed setting can you not activate the climax while in the second camera mode... Maybe because that is how you would access the alternate exit?
Back to top Go down
abscando

Old Bella Bonus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Bella Bonus?   Old Bella Bonus? Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Darkus wrote:
From the very same version of Bella's titfuck scene I have found a black-light bonus hidden, predating the black-light bonus she would have in a later version of her titfuck scene, making this the first instance of a black-light bonus in High Tail Hall. To access it you have to climax while in the slowest speed setting, to the left of Bella a small heart will appear and you have three seconds to click it, and when clicked the black-light actives.

Sadly this does not seem to activate the way to the alternate exit dialogue that took you to The Glass Room roof, but since I have never heard of anyone mentioning this little bonus in comparison to the removing Rio's clothes bonus from the same version, maybe I'm the first to find it Cool? I very likely haven't but here's hoping. Also a quick note, every speed setting has it's own climax animation, which I thought was a very nice touch, but oddly it seems like only in the medium speed setting can you not activate the climax while in the second camera mode... Maybe because that is how you would access the alternate exit?

In the offchance anyone still reads this, what's the other blacklight bonus and how do I access it

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Darkus

Old Bella Bonus? Empty
PostSubject: Here you go.   Old Bella Bonus? Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:42 am

abscando wrote:
In the offchance anyone still reads this, what's the other blacklight bonus and how do I access it

Thanks!
Bella had a updated version of her titfuck scene in The Glass Room, at the end you could active a black-light bonus. I could not find this iteration of her scene to show you, but this is a striped down version of that scene without the black-light obtain, or the ability to click replay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Bella Bonus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Bella Bonus?   Old Bella Bonus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Bella Bonus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Tail Hall :: Information :: Puzzles, Mini-Games and Secrets :: Secrets/Easter Eggs-
Jump to: