High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkus

Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles. Empty
PostSubject: Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles.   Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 pm

I think a fun but simple type of mini-game for High Tail Hall would be jigsaw puzzles mini-game were if you win you get an interactive download. The rules are simple, if you finish a puzzle within the allotted time, (Lets say for a eight by ten puzzle you have six minutes, so it's a reasonable time to work in.) you are rewarded the interactive download. Cool The puzzles would come in sets, such as a House of Eve set, a Villa set, a stripper set, et cetera. Each set having five difficulty levels, each gives a download as awesome as the puzzle was difficult. Here is a example of the prize system:

Level One/Beginner: A live photo of one of the girls, for example Candy grinding the stripper pole, with a written invite to watch her show.

Level Two/Easy: Depending on the girl, you can either grope them or watch a striptease.

Level Three/Medium: You can access one of the girls lighter obtains, say a lap dance, a blowjob, or a tit-job.

Level Four:/Hard: You have both TALK and PLAY obtains with the girl, with the TALK obtains being either slutty-ed up, or having a "there here as a gift for you" theme to them.

Level Five/Very Hard: Small area with two or three girls in it, there just to serve you for winning this prize.

Each puzzle will have a requirement to play them, such as already beating the lower level puzzles in that set, but you might have to beat a puzzle or mini-game to unlock the other sets or unlock the level five puzzles. Now this is just my idea, and it's not totally ironed out yet, so please leave your thoughts on this idea, and remember even if you are bad at jigsaw puzzles there will be lots of other mini-games that you will undoubtedly be good at.
Back to top Go down
mohaaa

mohaaa

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles.   Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Good Idea!!
+1 for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Renara

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles.   Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:38 am

You could take it a step further and have the puzzle actually be the scene you're trying to unlock Wink

So for level 1 you'd have an animation of Candy pole-grinding, but broken up into however many pieces, and you have to try and get the pieces together in the right order, possibly requiring rotation (like this hentai game on Newgrounds?) so the animation will actually make it a bit harder.

Once you get the scene lined up correctly then you get to watch Candy doing her thing, or get access to the scene or whatever the particular reward is.

Not sure about difficulty as a requirement, as while puzzles are nice I think anything with a time-limit is either annoying if the time-limit is too challenging, or not really needed if it's too generous. Like a lot of suggestions this is one that would benefit a great deal from persistent data so you can actually "permanently" unlock the rewards, though it's not a big deal if you have to do it again I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Darkus

PostSubject: That is what I was going for.   Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:57 am

Renara wrote:
You could take it a step further and have the puzzle actually be the scene you're trying to unlock Wink
That is what I was going for really, I guess I didn't fully explain that part. I guess "sets" didn't fully explain it, so to clear it up, the sets each of five pictures related to the name, so the House of Eve set would have puzzles of the dancers, including Candy, Lucky, and Star, and yes the girl in the download would be the girl from the puzzle.
Renara wrote:
So for level 1 you'd have an animation of Candy
pole-grinding, but broken up into however many pieces, and you have to
try and get the pieces together in the right order, possibly requiring
rotation (like this hentai game on Newgrounds?) so the animation will actually make it a bit harder.
I think a timer system is more fair, then animated and spinning pieces, since if you have a fair amount of time, and no overly flashy and confusing things like animated and spinning pieces, the puzzle becomes easy enough that anyone has a chance at doing them with in the allotted time, but hard enough that you still have a challenge to finish them within said time.
Back to top Go down
Renara

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles.   Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:05 am

Darkus wrote:
I think a timer system is more fair, then animated and spinning pieces, since if you have a fair amount of time, and no overly flashy and confusing things like animated and spinning pieces, the puzzle becomes easy enough that anyone has a chance at doing them with in the allotted time, but hard enough that you still have a challenge to finish them within said time.
The game I linked to is simple enough I think? You just have a pile of animating pieces, and just drag them onto a grid, clicking to get them rotated the right way to build the picture, difficulty can come from simply dividing the image into more pieces.
Back to top Go down
Darklordlight

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles.   Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Well I love this idea... mostly because I'm great at puzzles... but also because it sounds like a lot of fun, and I like the idea of permanent downloads. Bella, give this man a cyber-cookie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles.   Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini-game: Jigsaw Puzzles.
Page 1 of 1