High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+38
PinkTyphoon
Thenightismine
SaxxMann
Fentas
BrianBr999
thetrueSKULLZ
sirt316
moondog
RotS-Targe
Drekias
s3rvo
dragonofwar
kiaradarkpath
Reaver Ind.
Snyperwulff
Bloodspillwolf
wolfofdragons
Wendy Ayres
Onyx_Wolf
Vulpey
VRRaptor.
Anra
Dnbmoose
this website is shit
DexterSF4
latheran
furryleopardesslover
Acid Trip Lion
shadowkitsune
Doomfall
UrsuBear
sadistic furry
Aeternus
Cadrius
basks
MattHavok101
toxickun
Tehnoobwar
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Onyx_Wolf

Onyx_Wolf

Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Hello how is everyone? i just found the forum today, don't know why i didn't come here sooner.
my name is Nicholas but online i go by Onyx. i'm new to the furry community and really only cemented my sense of being a furry when i visited hth a few months back.
btw i won't have a profile pic unless i can find a scottish wolf art piece somewhere (maybe someone knows of such a piece?) i'd do it myself but don't have a scanner.
P.S. if anyone wants to know anything else about me send me a message i'm always open to a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wendy Ayres

Wendy Ayres

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey, my Name is Wendy, but my last name is not Ayres, just like that last name. I just found the site because someone suggested it. Looks nice, so I wanted to comment on the forums.
Back to top Go down
this website is shit

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 pm

welcome wendy
Back to top Go down
wolfofdragons

wolfofdragons

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Greetings, my name is Wolfofdragons. I sometimes stare into the void and watch as it will flinch and recoil from the equal yet oposite void inside my left eye. I have a niece and nephew who are twins that are known as the Hatchlings due to their love of fire and for almost burning down my couch. I am a wolf raised among dragons and as a result I have gained fire resistant abilities and the love of cooked meat.

I am 25 years old and am currently studying biotech as my major. I have been a fan of crowchild ever since I discovered his first game on newgrounds. Hmmm.....not sure what else to say...-_-"

Oh yeah...Rio is my favorite Wink
Back to top Go down
basks

basks

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:53 pm

It's nice to see the introduction area doing so well, we could always use some more active people and those that enjoy crows work. Newcomers or old fans please enjoy yourselves and take advantage of anything the forum can provide. Oh, and it's a pleasure to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Bloodspillwolf

Bloodspillwolf

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Whats up HTH studio fans and staff jusy saying went to the offical website and played the game its radical.
Back to top Go down
Snyperwulff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Well then now that I finally got around to getting a forum account here.... ehem.

Names.... erm... well just call me Snyper... a bit, not necessarily Shy about giving out my name but just very careful about giving out my real name. I remember stumbling across the original HTH... and who else but Tanya really got me into it... love that zebra. While HTH wasn't what got me into the furrydom.. it IS what helped influence further. More info to come.. I'll edit this tomorrow gotta get to work early tomorrow so i'm off to bed.
Back to top Go down
Reaver Ind.

Reaver Ind.

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Hello everyone, the name I'm going with is Reaver Ind. (from Fable III), but everyone can just call me Brian.

This is sort of a late introduction that was long over due. I can't really remember how I ended up here, I think it was from newgrounds, then what I think was an older blog about the game till this new place started up (foggy memory). I have no idea what fueled my curiosity to explore the uncharted side of myself that found this world so interesting to me, but I intend to stay as long as I can.

The HTH game and the community is shaping out to be something amazing if not already. I appreciate all that this community has built and will personally thank all who made the HTH an RTD as it is now and will be. Very Happy

I also want to give my sincerest apologies to the community here, though you all have long since could care less what others said about the furry community, I was one of those people. My only regret is that I judged too quickly before giving it a chance.
Back to top Go down
kiaradarkpath

kiaradarkpath

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 pm

hello everyone names kiara but everyone calls me samantha first time here and i guess quick introduction i in order all im gonna say is i like to rp as a lone female gryphon who lost her way from the village were she was raised by humans on the intent to use her as a mount for war till a storm came along now she is just looking for a place to call home if you want to know anything else just ask
Back to top Go down
dragonofwar

dragonofwar

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:22 am

Hey whats up all its the Dragons of War, just saying hi to every one. im 26,000,000 years old i live for gold!! some times i take on human form just to enjoy the small thing. but i mainly just burn down towns eat live stalk, there is nothing like the smell of charred towns people and the sound of metal crushing under my talons!!
Back to top Go down
latheran

latheran

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 am

welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
s3rvo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Greetings programs.

Names s3rvo, the Android.
Beamed in to say hello. My name is s3rvo because my specialty is robotics
and machines. Other specialty is music. Favorite artists are deadmau5, swedish house mafia and gorillaz. I live here on earth but I'm from Techon, a planet home to bio-mechanic organisms. I came to earth to observe and record human life. That's all there is about me.

End of line.
Back to top Go down
latheran

latheran

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:13 pm

welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Drekias

Drekias

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Hey All. I am Drekias... Not much to say here.... Played HTH, and HTH2.... Came to HTHstudios to not just play the game, but talk to the people. I am currently in college for Computer engineering and programming.... and... Am I done here? I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
RotS-Targe

RotS-Targe

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:04 pm

*glomps* welcome to the forum cake maker!
Back to top Go down
moondog

moondog

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 pm

RotS-Targe wrote:
*glomps* welcome to the forum cake maker!

Can I get some cupcakes plzs.
Back to top Go down
latheran

latheran

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:59 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
sirt316

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:23 am

I am not sure if this is where I am too post or not, but I have been here for about 4 minutes, and have not screwwed up yet, haha. My name is Sirt. I am a white male in his upper 20's [already], and live in the NorthEast United States. I remember stumbling across Crowchild's work on Newgrounds, and was my first introduction to furry. I tend to play as a few different characters, but I see myself as a grey wolf or stallion. I hope to be an active member, or at lest not dead weight on the form, haha. Well, I have most likely made enough type-o's, so hope to see you all again soon.
Back to top Go down
RotS-Targe

RotS-Targe

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:03 am

Welcome, feel free to join the chat as well, click livestream on the site
Back to top Go down
latheran

latheran

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:26 am

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
sirt316

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:31 am

Thank you. Hope not to take up too much space, haha. Though I must admit I would really like to contribute somehow. Just not sure how. Anyway, thanks again, and hope not to let anyone down.
Back to top Go down
thetrueSKULLZ

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:29 pm

HEY
Back to top Go down
BrianBr999

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:26 am

How do I delete my profile?
Back to top Go down
latheran

latheran

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 am

BrianBr999 wrote:
How do I delete my profile?

i delete it as administrator. Do you want me to delete it?
Back to top Go down
Fentas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:33 am

Hi everyone, I'm Wil but my online identity is Fentas. If anything I would be a bear. Or a Yeti if we are counting cryptids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Tail Hall :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: