Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Concept] Finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renara

PostSubject: [Concept] Finale   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 am

This is a mini-game that I'd like to see become part of most sex-scenes. Essentially the idea is that upon "finishing" a scene, you get the option to either finish automatically (plays default or random cumshot) or you can enter a finale mode.

In finale mode you are presented with a number of targetable areas depending upon the scene, with fairly fine granularity (so in a blow-job, face-targets may include cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead etc., but in another scene it may be a single target). The player can click areas to highlight them, and clicking multiple times to change the intensity of the highlight.

When they're done, they click the climax button, the game will then play out the player's selection based on the scene, and in order where possible.

For example; the scene is a blow-job, and during the finale the player's cock is still in the mouth of their partner. The player selects their partner's mouth twice, then selects the left cheek twice, nose once, and right cheek once. When they hit climax, they do so within their partner's mouth twice, before their partner pulls away as the player climaxes across their face, starting messily on the left before splatting over to the right.

The idea is essentially that this mini-game allows the player to create their own ending to scenes, and can make them as messy or as restrained as they like, depending on their preference for realistic amounts or just plain coating everything they can.
Back to top Go down
Darkus

PostSubject: Uh...   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am

I think that's being added already, in the form of C-mode, (Cumshot) which Crow jokingly (I think) refereed to as a first person shoot, "HTH" style. C-mode is already in production, with it being planned so far for, Rachael, (Wasn't she the lesbian?) Shelly, Star, and Valeriya. I hope I'm just not miss understanding your suggestion though, having choose-able cumshots would be a great edition to High Tail Hall. Cool
Back to top Go down
Renara

PostSubject: Re: [Concept] Finale   Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Well I kind of covered the same thing in the Improved Cumshots thread in game suggestions, but with the addition of this forum I thought it made sense to cover it here =)

Will just have to wait and see how it turns out, but being able to essentially "script" your own ending will be good fun I think!
Back to top Go down
interflash1

PostSubject: Re: [Concept] Finale   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:28 pm

rachael is gay?

noooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Khazfire

PostSubject: Re: [Concept] Finale   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Well Rachael is apparently gay though I think I remember seeing an option which will pop up in the future where she works with another girl in a double team on you...our maybe it is a double team on the girl Im not really all that sure what Crow has planned. So perhaps she prefers women but is willing to fool around with guys in certain circumstances? But to the choosing a location to "shoot" it does sound like a good idea. As Darkus made a mention of it seems that Crow has this in production at the moment so its bound to happen eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Concept] Finale   

Back to top Go down

[Concept] Finale
Page 1 of 1