Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Concept] Surprised to see me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renara

PostSubject: [Concept] Surprised to see me?   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:16 am

I posted this in game suggestions, but figured I'd add it here as well.

Basically, one of the girls will show no interest in playing with you during the day, and when asked she will cryptically say that she prefers to be surprised. Quizzing other characters about this (or listening to their conversations) reveals that she doesn't work like the other girls, but that if you manage to catch her unawares she may show you a good time.

The challenge is time-based, and you must find her whenever she leaves a building and in a secluded area. This will usually be at night in an alley somewhere like the Walk, but could be available at other times/places. Once you know where she is, you need to find a path that allows you to approach her from behind.

Once you discover this path, you will enter V-mode, as you attempt to sneak up on her without being caught. Ideally this will involve the scene scrolling past as your character gets closer, but as you will only be able to hide when there is a suitable box, dumpster, adjoining alley etc., then the player must time their advance with a little care, unlike other V-mode encounters. Successfully doing so will allow your character to pounce and have their way with her.

Essentially this mini-game is simply a requirement for a particular character, and allows for players to engage a little "consensual rape" since the character wants to be taken unawares, as that's her thing. Or players can of course just pretend it's full on rape, if they're so inclined.
Back to top Go down
This Guy!

PostSubject: Re: [Concept] Surprised to see me?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:25 am

Hmm...stalkerish, but it sounds good. I like it!
Back to top Go down
Darklordlight

PostSubject: Re: [Concept] Surprised to see me?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:19 pm

agreed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Concept] Surprised to see me?   

Back to top Go down

[Concept] Surprised to see me?
Page 1 of 1