High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A RP board [Sounds nice?]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikole

Nikole

A RP board [Sounds nice?] Empty
PostSubject: A RP board [Sounds nice?]   A RP board [Sounds nice?] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:54 am

It can sounds silly, but many members (like me) like to RolePlay in this forum.
What a board for it? With some member's Fursonas details to roleplays on profile, and threads for them?
Back to top Go down
GrymReaper

GrymReaper

PostSubject: Re: A RP board [Sounds nice?]   A RP board [Sounds nice?] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 am

+1 from a dedicated roleplayer.
Back to top Go down
Khazfire

Khazfire

PostSubject: Re: A RP board [Sounds nice?]   A RP board [Sounds nice?] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 am

To be honest I am a rather avid roleplayer myself so I like the idea for adding a bit of a rp edge to the forum. I bet a good few of the members roleplay as well or could so it would likely get alot of attention. +1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A RP board [Sounds nice?]   A RP board [Sounds nice?] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 am

I feel that being a forum centered around HTH and information related to the game itself, it would feel odd to included a section for RP. I'm just trying to get info across here and not worried about attracting others. Included, this forum is nearly on the edge with what is allowed to be posted in regards to terms of service so if even one person did anything 18+ we could risk getting shut down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hthstudios.com/
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: A RP board [Sounds nice?]   A RP board [Sounds nice?] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 pm

I was hoping that someone suggested something like this, as I'm quite the avid role player myself and I'm sure quite a few members would be more than willing to rp in HTH universe.

As for the whole anything 18+ I know many forms that just say 'fade to black' and let members pm each other if they wish. However, I also know that some forums I've been on have special sections to rp more smutty rps out. I'm not sure if that's allowed by the forum providers but to my knowledge none of the forums that have such sections have been shut down due to the rps that take place.

Maybe it's something worth looking into? I'm sure the more rp savvy members here would be more than eager to look around and see what options we have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A RP board [Sounds nice?]   A RP board [Sounds nice?] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A RP board [Sounds nice?]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Tail Hall :: Creative Corner :: Music-
Jump to: