High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!

Go down 
+3
Izzen
Darkus
Machamp623
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Machamp623

Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Empty
PostSubject: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:24 am

I wrote this after seeing Singe1's glory hole whack a mole game idea
What about the opposite idea?
Perhaps as a reward for completing the glory hole thing you find a slip of paper telling you how to make the glory holes appear.
You come in at a certain our to fine the mens showers open but empty and the girls closed, and on the other side you hear a gaggle of girls talking about how its nice to have a bit of privacy and away from peering eyes and perhaps some other provocative things such as "eek! I dont need to be washed there!" or "oh my I didnt know this had a pulse setting..." and you enter the mens side activate the glory holes and peep holes and it activates a sort of shooter like thing.
As you pan the shower you see the girls doing various things such as washing sensitive parts of their bodies. and you click on them building up a small meter on the side and once its full you have to choose where to land the shot, maybe giving a few targets like face, hair, breasts, stomach and things like that.
the more you do this the more things you end up seeing and it builds, the girls washing > girls masturbating > two kissing > cunnilingus/scissoring/sect. and for 'context sensitive shots' (i.e. shooting a girl who is shampooing in her hair, girls making out on the mouths, ect.) you get a bonus, a girl will pop up in front of you licking her lips to 'sample you wares' or waving her behind at your dick allowing you to get some action on your end.
Your score could be determined by how many girls you hit in the allotted time and the bonuses could earn you extra time to emphasize precision with your shots
This could work for dudes too as a gay option.
Back to top Go down
Darkus

PostSubject: Love this idea!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Man I was hoping someone would post a suggestion like this, I would think a glory-hole game not involving castrating other males would be a great thing to have in High tail Hall, man I hope Crow adds this. Again great idea, I would hope there would be other ways to get this invite note though, I think I would pity the guys so much that I would keep losing and miss out on this! Cool
Back to top Go down
Izzen

Izzen

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:45 pm

must add shower which equals already hot + furries which also already equals hot= super drop dead hot
Back to top Go down
Machamp623

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Izzen wrote:
must add shower which equals already hot + furries which also already equals hot= super drop dead hot

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Izzen

Izzen

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 pm

girls (expetially the furry kind) are even sexier in showers XD hehehe
Back to top Go down
Darkus

PostSubject: That I agree with.   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:34 pm

I agree at girls are very sexy in the shower, I was thinking of putting a give all the girls shower times in the suggestion area a few times but I could never write out that idea very well. But one thought is why can you only have a shower glory-hole with a lot of girls in it at a small time interval alone, Why not have a glory-hole obtain from the guy's side whenever theirs a girl (or girls) in the girls side as well, then you can enjoy your favorite girl(s) in the shower at there time, and have a mass glory-hole time like MaChamp623 thought of!! Cool Of course you would have to talk some girls into it, or just stick your dick out the hole for others, when it's there time, but having both options would be great. But would it water down the original idea or improve upon it? Cool
Back to top Go down
Bankansiol

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:27 am

LINK?
Back to top Go down
Bankansiol

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:33 pm

yeah,link?
Back to top Go down
Gyron

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Bank, this is a suggestion, not an actual thing.
Back to top Go down
Bankansiol

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 am

Sorry, i not ha e See that the user befor me is meself ^__^'
Back to top Go down
evilmother

evilmother

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:57 am

Porkys
Back to top Go down
Darklordlight

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:34 pm

OH HELL YES!!! I love this idea. Crow, not to be pushy but you HAVE to do this. Dang, and I thought my ideas were good. Twisted Evil cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!   Gloryhole Shooting Gallery! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gloryhole Shooting Gallery!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Tail Hall :: Information :: Puzzles, Mini-Games and Secrets :: Mini-Games-
Jump to: