Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ceocen

PostSubject: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   Wed May 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
ceocen

PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   Wed May 11, 2016 8:40 pm

golden-green bead found on the way to the library. blue-green found on the ground in front of the red(offline) screen in the volcano( Naranvad ), and the red bead found in the rose cover book in the library. forgot the place of blue-purple beads location. Succeed to the snow mountain lab and volcano. succeed to the golden pyramid but nothing found. succeed to the old HTH in the sub level of the snow mountain's lab(Vaultus)
Back to top Go down
ceocen

PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   Wed May 11, 2016 9:05 pm

found golden SPARTAN condom in the gold room. can be collected as much as u want. got the Nariatt language book from the nariatt beach
Back to top Go down
cerberus66

PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:51 pm

well make that five found a new bead in rose's in her chamber you enter the gate click the left side and it in a treasurer chest in the next room it red and yellow.
Back to top Go down
Wolf1307

PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:33 pm

The blue and purple bead can be found at the way to the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   

Back to top Go down

4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1