High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ceocen

4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested. Empty
PostSubject: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:33 pm

4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested. Qqua2010
Back to top Go down
ceocen

4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:40 pm

golden-green bead found on the way to the library. blue-green found on the ground in front of the red(offline) screen in the volcano( Naranvad ), and the red bead found in the rose cover book in the library. forgot the place of blue-purple beads location. Succeed to the snow mountain lab and volcano. succeed to the golden pyramid but nothing found. succeed to the old HTH in the sub level of the snow mountain's lab(Vaultus)
Back to top Go down
ceocen

PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested. Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 9:05 pm

found golden SPARTAN condom in the gold room. can be collected as much as u want. got the Nariatt language book from the nariatt beach
Back to top Go down
cerberus66

cerberus66

PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:51 pm

well make that five found a new bead in rose's in her chamber you enter the gate click the left side and it in a treasurer chest in the next room it red and yellow.
Back to top Go down
Wolf1307

PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 2:33 pm

The blue and purple bead can be found at the way to the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.   4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 beads found, golden cylinder found and more. have a discuss with me if u are interested.
Page 1 of 1