High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

complete grey box when creating chearacter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JOHNRKO007

complete grey box when creating chearacter Empty
PostSubject: complete grey box when creating chearacter   complete grey box when creating chearacter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 12:12 pm

I just started playing for the first time and I notice when created a new character while selecting the options nothing shows up except for a complete grey box, is it a bug i am experiencing or is the full creation suite not fully implemented yet, i am able to get as far as choosing the species and body types but nothing after face,etc. I am using Windows 10 and tried with Latest version of Chrome and Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 Explorer)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: complete grey box when creating chearacter   complete grey box when creating chearacter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 5:58 pm

That is most likely a bug. Could you post a screen shot of what you're seeing on the entire screen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hthstudios.com/
JOHNRKO007

PostSubject: Re: complete grey box when creating chearacter   complete grey box when creating chearacter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 6:47 pm

This is the screenshots you requested I made a shot from on the Body and Face Menus Using Microsoft Edge Windows 10

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Chrome Windows 10

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
metallic depression

metallic depression

PostSubject: Re: complete grey box when creating chearacter   complete grey box when creating chearacter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 6:39 pm

I'm actually having the same issue to be perfectly frank, with the grey box everywhere. The side bars on the first page(body) are there but the other one is just grey then the last 2 (details and extras) are completely not working at all. No click, no working.
Back to top Go down
HTH Blush

HTH Blush

PostSubject: Re: complete grey box when creating chearacter   complete grey box when creating chearacter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 8:40 pm

JOHNRKO007 and metallic depression,

My name is blush and I'm one of the technical staff for the studio. As Crow mentioned above, this is VERY likely a bug in the game and we will be looking into the code of the game to see if it's something we can fix alone.

However, in the meantime I would like for you all to try and do a few things in an attempt to resolve the issue, and isolate whether or not it is caused by a browser error or something with Windows 10.

Firstly, I would like to make sure that you are using the most recent version of your web browser whether it be Firefox, Opera or Chrome. Internet Explorer and Edge are not environments that support our game. Other non mainstream browsers do not have support either, such as Maxathon, Vivaldi or Rockmelt.

Secondly, please add "*.hthstudios.com" to your adblockers whitelist so that any error messages won't generate saying you are blocking the launch screen. You don't have to worry about ads or popups on our site as we are fully donation driven and do not get ad revenue.

Extensions that block our site from setting cookies and launching javascript can and have been the main issue for the game crashing. NoScript can cause this as well if you are using it.

Lastly, I would HIGHLY encourage you to completely flush your browser's cache, cookies, offline data and any other flash object data that may be on your computer.

Programs such as bleachbit and CCleaner are the most efficient way of doing this without touching saved passwords and form information you may want to keep.

Once all of this is done, feel free to either respond to my post here or PM me directly!

Regards,
blush pandayena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: complete grey box when creating chearacter   complete grey box when creating chearacter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

complete grey box when creating chearacter
Page 1 of 1