Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Links to the Help Desk Aren't Functioning; Also Rose 2014 Event Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yjirn(anew)

PostSubject: The Links to the Help Desk Aren't Functioning; Also Rose 2014 Event Bug   Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:00 pm

It has come to my attention that the event planned out for Rose seems to have a glitch in its last stages. Several players have all reported that going through the Onyx Gate causes High Tail Hall to just return to its main menu. It was by all means a fun puzzle, don't get me wrong, I just feel like some players (I could take it or leave it) are going to be disappointed that their reward is not immediate, especially given how short term this event is. I feel it was my duty and obligation to inform you immediately.

Also, I'm aware that you have a topic dedicated to people not making topics on this particular sub-forum, but in my defense the help desk system wasn't working. I physically couldn't pull it up from two different sources on several attempts.
Back to top Go down
Yjirn(anew)

PostSubject: Re: The Links to the Help Desk Aren't Functioning; Also Rose 2014 Event Bug   Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Well, it seems that the problem was mostly user error. At least two players (myself included) have discovered that the game must first be refreshed in order for the Onyx Gate glitch to stop working. That's one less worry in the late watches of the night, and now not only do staff members have one less person to help, but other players might be able to see this and take fixing this specific problem into their own hands. We can only hope. Sorry I hadn't thought of refreshing the game sooner though.
Back to top Go down
HTH_LittleRedPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Links to the Help Desk Aren't Functioning; Also Rose 2014 Event Bug   Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Unfortunately, our Help Desk is broken for good..but we ARE working on a solution to the issue. For now, you can report bugs in here in the forum, or on the front page of the website. I've got a sticky up here in this board now that lists the locations and some other news.

I'm sorry I didn't get to your issue with the Rose puzzle, it was pretty crazy around Halloween, but I'm also glad you were able to figure it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
HTH_LittleRedPanda

PostSubject: Re: The Links to the Help Desk Aren't Functioning; Also Rose 2014 Event Bug   Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:29 pm

Since the Halloween event for Rose has now ended, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

If you have any other issues with the game, please start a new thread.

Thanks for playing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Links to the Help Desk Aren't Functioning; Also Rose 2014 Event Bug   

Back to top Go down

The Links to the Help Desk Aren't Functioning; Also Rose 2014 Event Bug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1