Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nariatt Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh72Lance

PostSubject: Nariatt Guide   Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:37 am

So ive been able to translate some of the Nariatt codex in the red rose book in the library on the second floor. page three of the book i believe says onxygate tower october. page four i believe says denver, colorado. which im not sure why. could use more help translating some more of the letters in that book.
Back to top Go down
Wolf1307

PostSubject: Re: Nariatt Guide   Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
cerberus66

PostSubject: Re: Nariatt Guide   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:22 am

Well as I gone around the nariatt beach ive started translating the signs and flyers. the building with the fog lady's reads pussy palace on the front and side. the restaurants sign read Sapphise Shore cafe the flyer to the bottom left of café reads café Lunch specials Scorpion on a stick, Ki?ifire eye wrap
and canopy snail platter ex. the chief fog shirt reads Narive cyana is the best I can figurer.
Back to top Go down
The Viewer

PostSubject: Re: Nariatt Guide   Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:24 pm

The text will automatically translate anyways
Back to top Go down
lavere1997

PostSubject: Re: Nariatt Guide   Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:45 pm

I'm confused as to why some of the letters in the Nariatt guide are green but others are not. I know that the ones that are green became green when you translated something(cant remember what) but where can you go to make the rest green. Also why does the Nariatt Guide say that there is some of the language in the walk. I cant seem to find any and i have been searching for weeks. Around 20 hours total. Cant find any. Anyone have any ideas? Adding this post to the puzzle forms

Last edited by lavere1997 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nariatt Guide   

Back to top Go down

Nariatt Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1