High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red and yellow marble

Go down 
+14
hanssonj
cerberus66
lavere1997
Admin
zchbell
someguy2
TheTechPony
HTHDragon
Darkus
HTH_Tyvara_Panther
MangoManX
The Viewer
Darktailsko
RotS-Targe
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cerberus66

cerberus66

Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:29 am

I just fund a light blue marble in the volcanic oil rig. it at the bottom left from the control real tiney blue spec.
Back to top Go down
HTHDragon

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:04 am

cerberus66 wrote:
I just fund a light blue marble in the volcanic oil rig. it at the bottom left from the control real tiney blue spec.

That marble has been there for a couple months at least. Of course, as usual, nobody has been able to figure out what that marble does, if anything. I think after 3 years of nobody solving some of these puzzles Crow needs to admit they're too difficult and add some better clues.
Back to top Go down
hanssonj

hanssonj

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:51 am

Do anyone know where the red and yellow marble is hiding????
Back to top Go down
Lathander

Lathander

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:42 pm

hanssonj wrote:
Do anyone know where the red and yellow marble is hiding????

I'd be interested to know that myself. I've checked every location in each of its time of day transitions, re-loaded each location around ~20 times in case it's a matter of random appearance chance, and interacted with each character in each location between checks (Free and Gold), and I haven't found it.
Back to top Go down
Treant

Treant

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 pm

It was actually fairly simple to find. I found it by accident. If anyone's still looking...I guess I could tell you? Is anyone still trying to find it?
Back to top Go down
Mangahiryu

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Treant wrote:
It was actually fairly simple to find. I found it by accident. If anyone's still looking...I guess I could tell you? Is anyone still trying to find it?
Yup, still looking and still can't find it.
Back to top Go down
4goman

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 11:48 am

End game = HTH Classic
Back to top Go down
Mangahiryu

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 8:44 pm

4goman wrote:
End game = HTH Classic
OK, sorry to ask but where? I found the secret under the pot on the balcony, in the storage and a hidden room on the second floor but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
cerberus66

cerberus66

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:47 pm

found a new bead in rose's in her chamber you enter the gate click the left side and it in a treasurer chest in the next room it red and yellow. is it the same one or a new one?
Back to top Go down
TheTechPony

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 5:01 pm

cerberus66 wrote:
found a new bead in rose's in her chamber you enter the gate click the left side and it in a treasurer chest in the next room it red and yellow. is it the same one or a new one?

Same one I referenced previously in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red and yellow marble
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Tail Hall :: Information :: Puzzles, Mini-Games and Secrets :: Puzzles-
Jump to: