High Tail Hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Update: 11/4/2014

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red and yellow marble

Go down 
+14
hanssonj
cerberus66
lavere1997
Admin
zchbell
someguy2
TheTechPony
HTHDragon
Darkus
HTH_Tyvara_Panther
MangoManX
The Viewer
Darktailsko
RotS-Targe
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lavere1997

lavere1997

Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:44 am

Did you try Kendra's scene in both places. The tower and the main hall. I'm checking the main hall now. Ok just checked and nothing different

Last edited by lavere1997 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Back to top Go down
HTHDragon

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:18 am

It's odd there's a Kendra scene in the main hall as well. Is Kendra anywhere else in the world?

I looked around the main hall for beads or anything unusual. Only thing I found was a few odd bright green pixels on the bench to the right of Zoe in the main room, but clicking around it does nothing.
Back to top Go down
lavere1997

lavere1997

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 8:37 pm

The bright green pixels are in multiple places not just in the main room.
Wait never mind i see what you mean. That is probably just a glitch.
Back to top Go down
TheTechPony

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Found the red and yellow marble, you have to finish the halloween puzzle in its entirety, to get to Rose's room.  It's in a room to the left once you're in the private room, in a chest.

No idea what it lets you do though, I haven't thoroughly tested what else changes with it now...
Back to top Go down
HTHDragon

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:23 am

TheTechPony wrote:
Found the red and yellow marble, you have to finish the halloween puzzle in its entirety, to get to Rose's room.  It's in a room to the left once you're in the private room, in a chest.

No idea what it lets you do though, I haven't thoroughly tested what else changes with it now...

OMG I totally thought you were trolling but there is an obvious room to the left if you pan left when you first enter the area (if you approach Rose one step you can no longer pan left far enough to see it).  However, I'm almost sure I panned as far left and right as I could the first time I came to the area two weeks ago and there was no room, or the room wasn't clickable...  Unless maybe the room only appears when you have the blue bead?

Edit: I was thinking it's odd that Rose's room is even still accessible so long after Halloween, so it could be this part of the puzzle was added later and Crow is trying to give us time to solve it...
Back to top Go down
lavere1997

lavere1997

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Question

Last edited by lavere1997 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lavere1997

lavere1997

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Hey is that a gold only part of the puzzle because i still cant see a room to the left.
Back to top Go down
HTHDragon

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:59 pm

lavere1997 wrote:
Hey is that a gold only part of the puzzle because i still cant see a room to the left.

I do have gold, but what marbles do you have in your inventory?  One possibility is that the room on the left only appears if you have the blue and green marble in your inventory, which I didn't have the first time I searched Rose's room and I didn't find that room on the left.  The blue and green marble is found in Naranvad (see the volcanos thread in this forum).

If the blue/green marble makes no difference, try visiting Sun Temple Ruins between 12pm and 12:59pm, then go back and search Rose's room. If that actually makes a difference, please let us know. Actually, Sun Temple Ruins is a gold only area so I guess you can't do that... but if anyone else reads this, it's something to try.

Does anyone remember if the room on the left was in Rose's room last year?  I suddenly have this vague memory of people finding that chest last year but it was locked or empty...  I may be totally imagining that.  I wish the old threads weren't deleted.

If having marbles in inventory can now make new areas appear, I guess it's worth looking in all areas for new doors or portals once you have the red and yellow marble in inventory.  I took quick looks in Naranvad, Vaultus, Library, and Nariatt beach, but I didn't explore extensively.

I also recently noticed a space ship rising up on the right side as you approach Vaultus.  If you move back and move forward, it lowers and lands out of view.  I'm not sure if that was added recently or it's appearing due to having a particular marble.  Although, again, I have a vague memory of it being there last year when Vaultus was first discovered.
Back to top Go down
someguy2

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:59 am

I think the Halloween event is over the portal outside the tower is gone for me. Does this mean I missed out on getting the yellow and red bead?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:27 pm

The yellow and red bead has been moved. It is still in game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hthstudios.com/
HTHDragon

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 10:34 am

In Stone Circle Ruins, there are now 3 symbols glowing after clicking the top right arrow or the left arrow. There used to be only 2 symbols glowing with the top right arrow and none glowing with the left arrow. The newly-glowing symbol is the one you click to open the portal to Naranvad after clicking the left arrow. The top glowing symbol opens the gate to sun temple where Aleta was originally found. The bottom right glowing symbol does nothing that I can tell, which is suspicious. Clicking any other arrows resets the puzzle.

Can anyone confirm if all 3 symbols glow if you don't have the blue/green or red/yellow beads?
Back to top Go down
zchbell

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Admin, is this available for free/gold users or only gold?

Edit: Thank You, Admin.

Last edited by zchbell on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:59 pm

It is available for both, however you have to solve it differently. Typically puzzles are more complicated (as in more steps are involved) to solve as a free member.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hthstudios.com/
lavere1997

lavere1997

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:41 am

And this isn't just the solid red one this is one that is red and yellow?
Back to top Go down
RotS-Targe

RotS-Targe

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Yes, there is a bead that is red and yellow.
Back to top Go down
cerberus66

cerberus66

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:29 am

I just fund a light blue marble in the volcanic oil rig. it at the bottom left from the control real tiney blue spec.
Back to top Go down
HTHDragon

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:04 am

cerberus66 wrote:
I just fund a light blue marble in the volcanic oil rig. it at the bottom left from the control real tiney blue spec.

That marble has been there for a couple months at least. Of course, as usual, nobody has been able to figure out what that marble does, if anything. I think after 3 years of nobody solving some of these puzzles Crow needs to admit they're too difficult and add some better clues.
Back to top Go down
hanssonj

hanssonj

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:51 am

Do anyone know where the red and yellow marble is hiding????
Back to top Go down
Lathander

Lathander

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:42 pm

hanssonj wrote:
Do anyone know where the red and yellow marble is hiding????

I'd be interested to know that myself. I've checked every location in each of its time of day transitions, re-loaded each location around ~20 times in case it's a matter of random appearance chance, and interacted with each character in each location between checks (Free and Gold), and I haven't found it.
Back to top Go down
Treant

Treant

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 pm

It was actually fairly simple to find. I found it by accident. If anyone's still looking...I guess I could tell you? Is anyone still trying to find it?
Back to top Go down
Mangahiryu

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Treant wrote:
It was actually fairly simple to find. I found it by accident. If anyone's still looking...I guess I could tell you? Is anyone still trying to find it?
Yup, still looking and still can't find it.
Back to top Go down
4goman

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 11:48 am

End game = HTH Classic
Back to top Go down
Mangahiryu

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 8:44 pm

4goman wrote:
End game = HTH Classic
OK, sorry to ask but where? I found the secret under the pot on the balcony, in the storage and a hidden room on the second floor but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
cerberus66

cerberus66

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 11:47 pm

found a new bead in rose's in her chamber you enter the gate click the left side and it in a treasurer chest in the next room it red and yellow. is it the same one or a new one?
Back to top Go down
TheTechPony

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 5:01 pm

cerberus66 wrote:
found a new bead in rose's in her chamber you enter the gate click the left side and it in a treasurer chest in the next room it red and yellow. is it the same one or a new one?

Same one I referenced previously in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red and yellow marble   Red and yellow marble - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red and yellow marble
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Tail Hall :: Information :: Puzzles, Mini-Games and Secrets :: Puzzles-
Jump to: